What do I need to bring with me?
For all courses, bring your driving licence, both parts if a new style licence. Make sure you have valid entitlement for the machine you wish to ride.
If you are using your own machine you will need to bring your insurance certificate and MOT if applicable, the machine also needs to be taxed.
If you need glasses for driving bring them, we will need to test your eyesight.

For full bike licence training you will need to bring your C.B.T. certificate and theory pass certificate, if applicable.

How can I prepare myself for my courses?
For all courses we suggest that you read; 'The highway Code', and 'Motorcycle Riding, The Essential Skills', published by the DSA.

For the Theory Test we suggest you read; 'The Official Theory Test for Motorcyclists', published by the DSA


What equipment do I need?

Helmets and gloves are supplied free of charge. If you haven't got proper motorcycle clothing we advise you wear jeans or strong trousers & flat boots (remember you need to feel the controls with your feet on a geared bike), also wear a sturdy jacket.